Monday, October 24, 2011

#89 The Sixth Sense

# 89 the Sixth Sense (1999) 107 mins.


Viewed on Friday Oct 21st

I believe that this may be the first movie on the list that I actually saw in the theatre. And I gotta say, I'm not much or a scary movie guy.  Ok, give me some zombies and I'll watch. But, I have no love for most of them.  I remembered most of the "gottcha" moments that are meant to scare, but one slipped past.

M. Night Shyamalan, you are a crafty bastard, Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!  Sorry for spoilers...but it's been out for over a decade.  And it I did spoil that then you probably don't want to hear the Darth Vader is really Luke's father.  Anyways, I did enjoy watching this movie from the end that I knew what was going on and tried to see all the little twists and turns.  


Great movie, perfect running time, and we got to see Donny Wahlberg post NKOTB and pre everything else to redeem himself as a human being.


Movies Watched 12:
Movies to go: 88
Total running time:  1,537 mins.


Up next: #88 Bringing Up Baby (1939)

No comments:

Post a Comment